Money matters!!! *must drum into head* my diary.

Options
velocity.girl_2
velocity.girl_2 Posts: 134 Forumite
edited 5 September 2012 at 8:35AM in Debt free diaries
Today i have paid off £191.17 of my total debts...clearing one small one all together leaving my total at : £4,159.7

I aim to be debt free by July/August this year.
I have had enough now, i am fed up of being a slave to this...i dread the postman coming!!!!:(
Hoping to of finally learned my lesson...slowly but surely

Comments

• EB69
    EB69 Posts: 878 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Velocity.Girl - thought I'd repay the compliment and see what you are up to!

Well, I am sure all the established wisdom will say you should tell your hubby, and I am sure they are probably right, but I totally get why you are worried to do so. If you are sure ABSOLUTELY SURE that you will be able to deal with this, and deal quickly without incurring any financial strain on the family budget then I think I would probably do the same as you. I have not told my OH the extent of my mess either, although its different for me as we dont live together and we are not financially linked (and so I dont see it as any of his business). I know he would judge me and would not understand how I got here in the first place.

I hope that you will make your target - be strong and keep on here for motiviation and inspiration - when I see what some of the posters ahve achieved it makes me think "hey, I can do that too!"

Good luck on your challenge - I will subscribe and keep an eye on your progress...

EB xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport