🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Rainy will make lemonade from her debt lemons in 2011!

Options
2»

Comments

• Rainy_2
    Rainy_2 Posts: 432 Forumite
    Options
    Happy February Everyone! :beer:

Looking at my array of spreadsheets and budgets for this month, I think it's going to be a bit of a struggle to be honest. This has come as a bit of a surprise as January was almost a 6 week month for me but I managed it with relative ease. Mind you it is MOT time and a payment settling my final electricity bill from my old supplier. Plus I want to pay my mum back some of the money she lent me before Christmas and still keep my debt pot topped up.

MUST EBAY!! :o:o

After the whole AA/Blair Oliver Scott debacle of them not putting my monthly payments against my debt, for two months running now I have received letters to say that I have not paid the agreed monthly payment. This is even though they have clearly cashed the cheques I have sent. I have forwarded this evidence to them YET AGAIN this month however the level of incompetence is actually starting to worry me!

I am sending cheques by recorded delivery, with a letter in BIG polite writing telling them the account to pay this towards, then I am letting them process the payment and get it into their bank account themselves to avoid any confusion and so each step can be heavily monitored by me the control freak! But they are still getting it wrong. Apart from me travelling to their offices every month and handing over the cash I don't know how I can make it any clearer for them!

I hoped that after the FOS had to step in and sort them out last time that they would get their act together, however that was probably mighty optimistic of me! :rotfl:
    Pround to be dealing with my debts! DFW Nerd # 1201
    Coloured Squares 506/900 :eek:

The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport