We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
OK here we go again - 2011 is our year!!!
Comments
-
Hiya crafters everywhere.
I'm all excited today as I managed to pay another £200 into my business start up fund (a combination of scratch card winnings £10, Christmas money £30, money owed from toddler group £100 and other money I'd added as the weeks passed).
Plus wait for it - a further £3.19 was added in interest - I really must look to find a higher paying account whilst I'm saving!!!
Add to this that we also bought the new laminate floor for my craft room today (from B&Q so as my card is registered with Quidco I shall also get some more cashback soon) I'm a very happy bunny.
I'm on the way - I think xxxxxMortgage - £2338.07 paid off Feb 2023 BTL 1 £51,089.10 £35789.36 paid off July 2025 BTL 2 £81,504.52 paid off March 2026 BTL 3 £77,497.020 -
Hurrah!
Well done for making such a solid start, craftingmad!0 -
Hello again - shall follow you again
I know what you mean re crafting stuff - but I sold loads of mine on ebay last year and shoved it all on the mtge. Just one set of shelves and a wardrobe full left now....
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soulRepaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NILNet sales 2024: £20
2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
