All tracks 20p on mflow!

wheelerdealer_2
wheelerdealer_2 Posts: 14 Forumite
edited 31 December 2010 at 4:46AM in Music MoneySaving
Every single track on mflow.com is 20p until Jan 4th plus if you use the following codes: XMAS and BIRDISTHEWORD you will get £1 credit for each code, which is 10 free tracks. Fill your boots!
EDIT: Also you can get 10 free tracks every time you 'flow' a track to facebook. So 20 free tracks for nothing!
EDIT2: Just seen these codes as well! Type in CHEEKYELF326 and you get a whopping £7 added to your account! Also use the code TRONTASTIC to download the new Tron Album by Daft Punk for free.
Someone also pointed out best to save any tracks that you flow to facebook/twitter until next week, when they will be more expensive i.e.: get as much as you can now for 20p. If any of you find anymore codes let us know and I will update the thread.

Comments

• I've just signed up with MFlow, thanks, and have used the two codes above successfully. You fail to mention that you can get another 10 free tracks to download if you share them on facebook, so that's 20 altogether!!
    This site rocks and has saved me loads -
    thanks to all those that post on the forums and have saved me money
    ;)
  • Try
    CHEEKYELF326

Added £7.90 to my account.
  • It's fab 20p a track - and people keep clicking on my flows so I've got about 30 tracks now and paid nothing at all. Fab find thanks. ps just tried code above and it works great - now just got to remember the names of all the songs I've liked for the past year!
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Where do you enter the codes then or where do i enter the cheekyelf code

thanks
  • DCFC79 wrote: »
    Where do you enter the codes then or where do i enter the cheekyelf code

thanks

Sorry, can't post links but log in, click on your user name in top right and then select redeem code
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Sorry, can't post links but log in, click on your user name in top right and then select redeem code

doh, i got it

thanks
  • Thank you very much! I only ever download music when it's a free promotion of some sort so it's time for me to add to my music collection!
    Thank you competition posters!
  • Cool didn't know about the cheekyelf code thanks smithrichard that's excellent!
  • Can't get this site to open properly....it's coming up with a completely black background with white flecks screen with no writing on it ??
    Saved £££'s using coupons/discount codes/cashbacks
    Done the Edinburgh Moonwalk 2010(yeh !)
    Signed up to do....Woman's 10K Glasgow run
    Great Scottish Run and St Andrew's Hospice 6K run and Midnight walk (13 mile)
    :A:kisses2:
  • newmee
    newmee Posts: 395
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Can't get this site to open properly....it's coming up with a completely black background with white flecks screen with no writing on it ??

me too :( same last night too.
    The greatest gift you'll ever learn,
    is just to love and be loved in return
    :love:
    Nature boy - Eden Ahbez
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts