abercrombie fitch

Options
when you go on the cached version after googling their name, it comes up with 40% off instore and online, but cant find anything on the site, so i think its not live yet, anyone know when this 40% online is going to start or if theres a code you put in for the 40% off? :)

thanks
only plucked up the courage to make an account november 2010. looking to spend many more years(the rest of my life) on here moneysaving!
i LOVE MSE!!!!!

Comments

• tamsle
    tamsle Posts: 359 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Maybe it was picking up info from the USA site which is different to the UK site as you can get loads of stuff on there cheap as they always have sales in the states (I went to Florida last month and brought about 40+ items of clothing from them as tops were about £10 in the sale etc and I LOVE Abercrombie- head to foot in it right now lol!) but never ever have I seen a reduced item on the UK site or in the London store :(

I only know about the 40% off thing because it came up on my computer as I automatically access the .com site as I'm currently living in Spain, I have tried to get on it when I go back to the UK but it only lets me on the .co.uk site which has the same items and same prices but in £ instead of $ and no sale stuff (I was looking at a coat on .com site at $150, came to England and it was £150, by the time I went to Florida and brought it it was reduced online and I ordered it to be sent to my hotel for $98!! It's such a rip off in the UK.

Hope this helps, but also hope I'm wrong and that the UK one starts having sales!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure