Strange Lights over West of Edinburgh
Not sure where to post this message but was at my brother's house last night (he lives in Ratho) and he told me he was fascinated for about half an hour watching 3 coloured lights chasing after each other in the skies around his part of town. I've tried contacting The Scotsman but they have no information, the Royal Observatory is currently closed until 5th January. He doesn't think it was a meteor shower or aeroplanes (because he saw planes coming in to land during the time he was watching, seemingly unaffected by it all). Did anyone else witness this event, I think he said it was a few nights ago, so around Chrismtas Eve or Christmas night? He swears he wasn't drinking!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards