New year New Start 2nd year

Options
Hi Everyone
Well this is my second year trying to sort out my money.
Its such a struggle, i can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've been good this year and have tried to control my spending and pay off my debts.
has anyone managed to clear their debts? has anyone nearly cleared their debts ? how do you manage to get throught the bad times?
I'm proud of what i have done, achived this year and i have paid some debt. I just need to find the extra push to keep going.
I really need to get a car as mine is broken, it needs fixing then i can sell it. to use the money towards the next car.

ARRRRh hopefully the new year will be better, i have nearly finished paying for my loan, i just need to sort out the credit cards as this this is the evil in my life, i have cut them up and cant use them. they just never seem to go down. i can only afford to pay the min on them and i cant change to a different company as no one will except me.

Any way thank you for listening to my moan.
Happy New Year Everyone.
Heres to a money saving new year.......
DONT BUY IT, I DONT NEED IT
:wave:

Did you have home made Presents for Christmas? 1 vote

Yes, and they love it
0%
No
0%
No, But I will next year
100%
cuppatea_2 1 vote
Yes, But it did not go down well
0%

Comments

• salnew
    salnew Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    Well i have managed to get though January without to much stress and worries. My Car broke, so i need to sort some thing out, I've been looking in to a PCP ( i think this is whats it called) with a dealership, but i dont know anyone that has done this, you pay monthly and at the end of 2/3 years you can return the car or get a new one. Any advice? is this a good thing? has anyone done this? would i likely be given it, if i have had bad credit in the past? or do i try and get a loan? i can get my car fixed and i will so i am able to sell it, the car is an old 1984 Golf Convertable, so is no longer suitable for myself and family.
    i am trying to save some money, so i cant do this for another 5/6 months.

I have a week of work, so i am enjoying pottering about the flat, doing bits that i never seem to find time for...
    DONT BUY IT, I DONT NEED IT
    :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family