We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…111112114116117…360

Comments

  • sg19
    sg19 Posts: 10 Forumite
    kazzaw wrote:
    My son & I both ordered vouchers yesterday when they were 1150 pts!!! :mad:
    me too, grrrrr!
  • kezia
    kezia Posts: 322 Forumite
    my hubby and me too!! First vouchers too.
    Smoke free since 16th December 2012
  • jules-2005
    jules-2005 Posts: 2,555
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Jules , you are an angel :D

    I only won the bloomin crossword yesterday :D:j:T


    Been a PB member since it kicked off in NI a few years ago and this is my FIRST EVER win.

    I'm so happy I'm now off to order a £50 CD wow voucher :j:j:j

    Congratulations :T :T :T

    (There's hope for me yet then on winning a comp - any comp will do)
    There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word which means more to me than any other. That word is England.

    £2 savers club 2014 No.32 - £104 (was £504)
  • Leothecat
    Leothecat Posts: 1,492
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    How do you know if you have a click thru or not? I can't work it out??
    Ta!
  • linda-ann
    linda-ann Posts: 2,087
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    All cts are supposed to be on Mondays
    pleased I checked as being an oldie you don't get many cts but got 3 surprise surprise.:j
    Waiting for some amazon points to be added now
    YouGov :) £50.....2/09/09
    YovGov :) £50....11/03/11
    YouGov :) £50....10/08/12
    YouGov :) £50....15/11/13
    YouGov :) £50....15/12/14
  • gingerchick
    gingerchick Posts: 3,847 Forumite
    Another moaner here about the reduction of the vouchers.

    A few days ago, I just ordered £20worth of leisure vouchers costing me 2200pp.

    I now see they have been reduced to 1000pp each.

    I've just e-mailed them, and am hoping.

    I really think they should have at least given us some warning about the reductions.
  • mcdonag
    mcdonag Posts: 513 Forumite
    Leothecat wrote:
    How do you know if you have a click thru or not? I can't work it out??
    Ta!
    If you go to home page, the offers there mostly have a grey surround. The clickthroughs available will have a purple surround, click on it then back page and try the next one. Each clickthrough will give you ten pence woth of points each time.


    (Every Little Hurts!)
  • yippee!! I've just ordered my first £20 boots voucher(the reduced price:D ). Wasn't very happy with pigsback at all in the morning as they refused to give my 100 bailey's point as I coudn't provide the confirmation email - well, I never had one! but I just had 4 CTs and now £20 better off(when I get the vouchers!) well chuffed:j
  • cleo123
    cleo123 Posts: 47 Forumite
    I Would Like To Thank Everyone For The Answers And Tips On This Site . I`ve Just Ordered My First Boots Voucher , Great !!! Xxx .
  • Leothecat wrote:
    How do you know if you have a click thru or not? I can't work it out??
    Ta!

    Have a look at posts 1 and 2 of this thread and all will be explained.
    Clickthroughs have a purple border around them and '10 piggypoints' written at the bottom.
    Press f5 to refresh your homepage on pigsback and more clickthroughs might show up.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.