We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…89111314…360

Comments

  • ells2123 wrote:
    Hi, not sure if anyone has spotted this but register with Baileys and receive 100 piggy points and a baileys milk frother

    http://www.pigsback.com/offers/877463937/default.asp

    I`m still having touble with this, still telling me my email address exists
  • Fidget
    Fidget Posts: 642 Forumite
    what's a ct?
  • I`m still having touble with this, still telling me my email address exists
    the same here
  • Fidget wrote:
    what's a ct?
    click through

    when you see the coloured edge around the advert at pigsback and it says 10 points etc
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    I`m still having touble with this, still telling me my email address exists
    Same for me, but about a year ago, I seem to remember signingup through the freebie pages for a stirrer. It wasnt called Baileys lounge it was just a signup for offeres and a free stirrer.
  • kodokan
    kodokan Posts: 106 Forumite
    Woo hoo, I'm a published author!

    *puffs on finger nails and polishes them on lapel*

    Go to the Halloween section and read the cumulative spooky story thing they've been running - and the last paragraph's mine! (Except for two sentences they edited, including adding a typo for 'write' instead of 'right'... bah...)

    100 points for that, and I got some more CTs when I went in this morning to see if they'd picked my story. I only started Pigsbacking this weekend, and I'm already £4.10 to the good.

    Thanks for all the advice (I read ALL the threads), and the links for the comps.

    Has anyone got a plastic pig moneybox? Are they nice?
  • wanting2save
    wanting2save Posts: 1,975 Forumite
    kodokan wrote:
    Woo hoo, I'm a published author!

    *puffs on finger nails and polishes them on lapel*

    Go to the Halloween section and read the cumulative spooky story thing they've been running - and the last paragraph's mine! (Except for two sentences they edited, including adding a typo for 'write' instead of 'right'... bah...)

    100 points for that, and I got some more CTs when I went in this morning to see if they'd picked my story. I only started Pigsbacking this weekend, and I'm already £4.10 to the good.

    Thanks for all the advice (I read ALL the threads), and the links for the comps.

    Has anyone got a plastic pig moneybox? Are they nice?

    well done and welcome to pigsback!!!:D

    Am waiting for 35 money boxes for the pre-school at the mo, they all did the colouring comp!!! Bless them (did check with pb first before sending that many!!)
    **Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!‏**

    **Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away**
  • jules-2005
    jules-2005 Posts: 2,555 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    kodokan wrote:
    Has anyone got a plastic pig moneybox? Are they nice?

    My 3 kids all received one for the colouring comp and they're not bad.
    There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word which means more to me than any other. That word is England.

    £2 savers club 2014 No.32 - £104 (was £504)
  • Toucan question now live

    http://www.pigsback.com/offers/490276515/default.asp

    "I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong"

    Bertrand Russell

    (hope that link works!)
    Student moneysaving club - member no. 6
    Uni Reading
  • tiddlypom wrote:
    I didn't have a problem, ordered £20 on the 14th and got them through last Friday 27th, hope yours turn up soon

    Thanks for the info, hopefully mine will turn up soon.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.