We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Store Direct

Options
Can someone please help I am looking for discount or free p & p for https://www.thestoredirect.co.uk I have tried searching for this site in here but cant seem to find it. Many thanks.

;)

Comments

• lyns_2
    lyns_2 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    If you go to https://www.thestoredirect.com it has a code for £10 off says first time orders though.
    Hope this helps :)
    Number 4 due 21st jan
  • konni1
    konni1 Posts: 305 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks lyns already used this. I'm being a bit greedy but I just hate paying p&p.

:D
  • lyns_2
    lyns_2 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    I used my partners name (He said i could) with my card and that worked.
    Ther was a tip on the lxdirect board about just changing E-mail address and using a diffrent credit card i tried it 4 times and i got £15 and free P&P every time.It might be worth a try on the store direct ;)
    Number 4 due 21st jan
  • konni1
    konni1 Posts: 305 Forumite
    Options
    I done the same with La Redoute but it became toooo confusing dont want to go through all that again I used my name hubbies name and all 3 childrens names. I'm relieved it's come to an end. Although I did get some really good bargains.
    ;D ;D ;D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family