Anyone used www.esources.co.uk before?

Options
rfowler
rfowler Posts: 486 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 24 May 2012 at 9:49AM in Boost your income
Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert:

esources has asked us to make a clarification. MSE doesn't endorse anything a company says on the forum.

eSources is not a dropshipper. Details of our service are explained at https://www.esources.co.uk/premiumbuyer.php

Back to the original post...

Anyone used https://www.esources.co.uk before?

Does anyone know any good whosalers or dropping websites?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Be careful with drop shipping sites. When I looked into this a while back, most wanted a registration fee and when u looked at their stock and prices, it was obviously going to be difficult to make a profit.., the prices were just too high. In fact, I could have bought many of the goods cheaper on ebay lol.

One place seemed really good.., they sold some electrical goods for very good prices, easy to make a profit it seemed. Paid the £60 registration fee.., and then discovered all the products with very good prices were never in stock.

I put that one down to experience.
  • AzimScot
    Options
    i have never used them but read alot of bad reports about them worldwide brands and salehoo is better, but if you decide dropshipping never never pay other than paypal or risk your money going down the drain as paypal protect you and scamming companies hate paypal.
  • rfowler
    rfowler Posts: 486 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah Pay Pal all the way
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts