Free BOFFER with Free Delivery 12/12/10 @11:59 pm ONLY

Options
sakreg
sakreg Posts: 176 Forumite
edited 12 December 2010 at 7:48PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Free delivery is only available to Boffer twitter followers & Boffer`ers with this free delivery message

How to tweet from Boffer...note you must be able to tweet from Boffer to claim your free delivery so make sure it`s working: here`s how to do it

1. Log onto Boffer as normal.
2. Go to your profile page on Boffer - Top right hand corner of the screen - click on "My Profile"
3. There is a box which says "My Mini Blog & Twitter Updater"
4. There is another box which says "Update my Twitter status" - Tick this box
5. Type in a message, some thing like "Check out the daily deals on www.boffer.co.uk !!"
6. Click "Update My Blog" *you will be prompted to enter your Twitter username and Twitter password*
7. If your message appears on Twitter, our Twitter integration is working perfectly and you will be able to get free delivery during this weekend by using your Twitter username and password at the check out.

Make sure your twitter integration is working as you won`t get free delivery if it isn`t

Boffer News! The FREEBOFF

logo_01.jpglogo_02.jpglogo_03.jpglogo_04.jpglogo_05.jpglogo_06.jpg

BOFFER FREEBOFF
SUNDAY 12TH DECEMBER 11:59PM
THE SELL OFF WHERE EVERYTHING IS FREE
pendrive.jpg
simpsons.jpg

+ DETAILS OF THE SACK OF CRAP !!!

Click here to visit Boffer now !

date.jpg

Comments

• bravobeastie
    Options
    been so long since I used Boffer I had forgotten all about it! Is the free delivery just for this weekend though or can it be used for the sell off?
  • sakreg
    Options
    It sounds like the free delivery is only midnight today
  • elisebutt65
    elisebutt65 Posts: 3,854 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Rubbish website crashed as usual!!!

Don't know why I bother anymore:mad:
    Noli nothis permittere te terere
    Bad Mothers Club Member No.665
    [STRIKE]Student MoneySaving Club member 026![/STRIKE] Teacher now and still Moneysaving:D

• sakreg
    Options
    Everything lasted for a minute and it was crashed and when it came to life it was SOLD OUT. Rubbish Site with Crap things for Sale
  • carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    Options
    sakreg wrote: »
    Everything lasted for a minute and it was crashed and when it came to life it was SOLD OUT. Rubbish Site with Crap things for Sale

yes they sell it by the bag full:p
    :money: <<<< MY HERO!
  • MorrisonsEmployee
    Options
    Biggest load of old rubbish iv ever seen! When i logged on they were offering finger kites:rotfl:
    :dance:Quidco Payments In 2011 - £724.21 :dance:

June: £43.15/July: £51.22/August: £90.60/September: £29.75/October: £284.07/November: £171.08/December: £29.22
  • darkrev
    darkrev Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    I couldn't find anywhere to enter my twitter details even although I tweeted as asked > I obviously need more lessons on this one
    Thank you to all the money savers:beer: for all the wisdom, companionship, bargains, competitions and ideas:T you have made a transformation to our household, Thank you, it would have been so much harder without you and together we are amazing :A:smileyhea
  • TehJumpingJawa
    Options
    darkrev wrote: »
    I couldn't find anywhere to enter my twitter details even although I tweeted as asked > I obviously need more lessons on this one

Not all of them are free delivery.

I'm keeping a post on hukd live-updated of the boffers as they appear/expire.
  • TehJumpingJawa
    Options
    All over now.
  • belly_dancing_girl
    Options
    I'm a Boffer newbie. Heard about the site on here a couple of weeks ago and have been following it since then. I think I've been very lucky (and fast!) - I "won" a pack of 6 Ipod sock covers last night and a USB memory stick, a mini LED torch and a "sack of cr*p" (18 mystery items) - totally free. I didn't even have to pay postage! All seems too good to be true, but people seem to have received things before, so we'll see!!! Whatever I get - and even if I don't get anything - I won't complain because it's not cost anything and it was all quite exciting!

Thanks to the original poster who mentioned the site.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure