We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Wheat Free Chocolate Xmas Gift Stockists??

Options
Hi this is my first post so not sure if im doing it right, but im looking for a nice wheat free chocolate gift for my friend for xmas but dont know anywhere I can get them? Can someone pls help? either online or preferably instore around North Lanarkshire or Glasgow area. Thanks so much???

Comments

• bluebeary
    bluebeary Posts: 7,904 Forumite
    Options
    thorntons have a section with dietary requirements on the website, i would hope they have a bigger selection actually instore, you could ask a member of staff

http://www.thorntons.co.uk/c/dietary_requirements.html

range

http://www.thorntons.co.uk/c/BoojaBooja.html
  • Hoopylass
    Options
    Also if you look on the cadburys website it tells you what items are wheat free too :)
    Total Debt
    Was £4145.81now £0.00
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi sainsburys does a lot i was in yesterday and they have chocolate santa lollies,i also got a wheat/dairy free advent calender so ds has started his late although seemed happy enough having to open 12 windows .morrisons also do a decent range,i was also going to buy lots of bags of buttons and use moulds to make santa chocolates hope this helps
    So finally debt free and it feels amazing however continuing here to stay debt free.Next declutter house and body and finally swim under that waterfall x
  • katwoman28
    Options
    I'm wheat and sugar free and this place is amazing!
    Chocadores - just google them.
    Kx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family