We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

OMG What a Brilliant Week!

Hi Everyone,
I am having the best week ever. After a slow Sept and Oct when all I won were frusli bars, November has been fantastic.
On Monday the postie bought 4 cinema tickets from CokeZone, then at lunchtime I had a wem to say I had won a SAMSUNG LAPTOP (worth £650) also from CokeZone. Later that day I had another wem from Planetrock saying I had won a deluxe box-set of The Who Live at Leeds and a canvas print (worth £80+)
On Tuesday I then won tickets to Taste of London and a Tomy Mr Colour Maker.
All this coming only two weeks after winning a Baby travel system (£420), which will come in very handy as my first grandchild is due in 15 days.
Thank you soooo much everyone who posts the comps,especially emiai, marialionza, short-n-sweet and rockchickbird for the above.
I only wish I could find some comps to post, think I'm too slow.
Good luck everyone- hope you all have a fab December :j
«1

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.