'Money Saving SEXpert ' blog discussion

Options
This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Read Martin's "Money Saving SEXpert" Blog.

Please click 'post reply' to discuss below.

Comments

• michellew_2
    michellew_2 Posts: 1,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fame at last :)
    Happy with any wins this year :A
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well, I remember the character Johnny Fartpants in Viz mag...............which reminds me of a word that rhymes with Martin.:D

I suppose Martin would rather be known for being a sexpert.:)

*wonders if the boss will notice and send me to the Sin Bin...............again.:o
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    Options
    Nile wrote: »
    Well, I remember the character Johnny Fartpants in Viz mag...............which reminds me of a word that rhymes with Martin.:D

I suppose Martin would rather be known for being a sexpert.:)

*wonders if the boss will notice and send me to the Sin Bin...............again.:o

I will not send you to the sin bin Nile - as I know you'd enjoy it!
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • alwaysonthego_2
    Options
    MSE_Martin wrote: »
    I will not send you to the sin bin Nile - as I know you'd enjoy it!
    She is well known for her [STRIKE]S&M[/STRIKE] M&S habit :D
  • MothballsWallet
    Options
    What shocked me was that Viz is still being published...
  • Lower_North
    Lower_North Posts: 4,959 Forumite
    Options
    Does a Money Saving Sexpert give you BOGOF?

Sounds far too kinky for me:money::money:or are two Martins better than one?
    MSE is a religion and the Arms is its Temple:money:

:beer:
  • jamesd
    jamesd Posts: 26,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A key element of passing off is the likelihood of confusion in the marketplace, so what your loyal fans must surely desire is knowledge of where you're secretly writing a money saving sexpert column that this could be confused with. :)

I doubt that many people would think that the column was endorsed in any way by you. Not even those who know of your taste in puns. :)
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    edited 28 November 2010 at 6:16PM
    Options
    Reminded me of an odds comparison site (useful for matched betting) I used to use ..... www.oddsexchange.com :)
  • Gorgeous_George
    Options
    The other week I bought the News of the World for the first time in over 20 years because there was an article about Zopa. It will be at least 20 years before I buy another copy - what a load of trash.

Guess what? I won't be buying Viz even though it doesn't masquerade as a newspaper.

GG
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.
  • luckymannn
    Options
    I love Viz, well done Martin!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills