Public Open Day Warehouse Book sale 30% off in Broxburn

Mastercrank
Mastercrank Posts: 10 Forumite
edited 24 November 2010 at 10:16PM in Scotland
There is a pre-christmas warehouse booksale offering 30% off all stock to the public who visit.

scottishbookstore dot com are opening the doors to the public at their warehouse in Broxburn on Thursday 25th and Friday 26th November between the hours of 11am and 6pm.

They seem to have in the main scottish titles with some discounted more general titles also as well as scottish calendars and sationery.

Details of the sale from the website below.

This November we are opening our warehouse doors to the public for our pre-Christmas book sale. You can browse our entire range of books and calendars and make some great savings on your Christmas shopping!

This year’s sale is on Thursday 25th and Friday 26th November 11am – 6pm and for two days only you can receive 30% off absolutely EVERYTHING!

And if you come to the sale you can enter into our free prize draw and win a book bundle worth over £50- an early Christmas present for yourself!

Our warehouse is located in Broxburn, outside Edinburgh. You can find us on Google Maps – just search for ‘Lomond Books Ltd’ – and our full address is:

Lomond Books Ltd
14 Freskyn Place
East Mains Industrial Estate
Broxburn
EH52 5NF

Comments

• scotsbob
    scotsbob Posts: 4,632 Forumite

They seem to have..............
    This November we are opening

Interesting change in grammar.

If you are advertising your own venture then this should be placesd on the Referrers Board.
  • No it is not my own venture I was merely passing on the info as I had received an email from the company.

And if you read the post you would note that I typed the following line before the change in grammar

"Details of the sale from the website below."

Which is where I pasted the details as per the information on the website and email.

Sorry if my punctuation, spelling or any other matter is not up to par.
    :)
  • Kinski
    Kinski Posts: 874 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    My oh went today and has come back with more books on Scotland, I could open up my own bookshop with the amount of books we have here :rotfl:. He is now looking forward to the same deal next year :(
  • Kinski
    Kinski Posts: 874 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    And if you come to the sale you can enter into our free prize draw and win a book bundle worth over £50- an early Christmas present for yourself!

Got an e-mail last night to say my oh has won the book bundle, he is very pleased with himself and is on his way to get his books.
  • can u give a web address for this?
    I knwo ive missed it, but would like to have a wee nosey ;)

Ta much :)
    Living Simply, not simply living.
    Cheap Christmas '15

Frugal Living for fifth year running. (2010-2015)
    Weight Loss - 5b/55lb
    Books Read 2015- 7/30
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family