Thomson Flight delays how do we get compensation?

Options
I put this in the holiday section we had a horrendous delay last week 9 hours in total with a 7 year old.
I know we are supposed to get compensated for this but anyone any ideas how we go about this.

We got thomson vouchers from work to pay for this holiday so it didnt really cost us anything, but still if we're entitled to compo we should claim?

Thanks all in advance x
Isn't the knowledge that comes from experience more valuable than the knowledge that doesn't?

Comments

• rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You should be entitled to compensation under EC regulation - EC261/2004.
    Have a look at https://www.caa.co.uk

Cheers
    Rog2

PS Ir'n Bru 2 litre bottles at 29p in our local LIDL last week.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • itsarichmansworld
    Options
    Magic thanks mate!

Irn Bru at that price is amazing I'll be taking a wee trip to Lidl!
    Isn't the knowledge that comes from experience more valuable than the knowledge that doesn't?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure