credit history

Options
am interested to know what my credit record looks like but i dont want to have to pay alot of money to have a look is there a website that lets you have a look for free or cheaply?? am i just wishful thinking? thanks!
"You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
live simply so that others may simply live

Comments

• Eager_Elephant
    Options
    The cheapest way would be do a free trial with one of the firms but remember to cancel the DD before it kicks in.

Or if you can't guarantee to remember then send off for your 'Statutory Credit Report' -these are £2.00 - complete a form either on line or print one off and send with a cheque or postal order.

https://www.experian.co.uk - this one is on the front page

https://www.equifax.co.uk - go through to the £7.50 report and in the bottom right hand corner is a link to the £2 report.

There is another one but they don't have much info as they were onyl set up a while ago.

HTH

EE
  • tinkerbell1978
    Options
    got a headache all my usernames apperantly already exsist in the system no matter how silly the ones i come up with are :(
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just keep trying, I am sure you can find one that is not used :confused: Add numbers or something at the end...
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • tinkerbell1978
    Options
    ahh temp unavailable :( thanks hun i tried sparklepants197828 and all sorts of crazy id's and after nine attempts i finally did it and its not available will go back and try later thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport