We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Very complaint;
jadebee
Posts: 174 Forumite
Not sure if this is the right place, But I ordered black ops on the 30th, It never came, I rang the next day (as I went out and got it for when he finished work because it wasn't worth the hassle) to cancel. I couldn't do that. Two weeks on, No delivery or attempt, No apologies, No explanation, every time I ring I am given a different answer, STILL CAN'T CANCEL.
I want at least a voucher or some form of compensation for having to make a call every 2-3 days asking where the item is, why it's not here, and why I can't cancel.
Any help?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I want at least a voucher or some form of compensation for having to make a call every 2-3 days asking where the item is, why it's not here, and why I can't cancel.
Any help?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards