We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Pudsey bear biscuit recipe please
narabanekeater
Posts: 1,892 Forumite
DS has been making Pudsey bear biscuits at school to sell for CIN
He has tonight let me have a quick bite of one hes made and yum yum yum there fantastic
I know theyve been made to the recipe that CIN give out with the free Pudsey cutters in the fundraising packs
I dont suppose and members happen to know the recipe and could share it with me please? I thought maybe you may have been involved with fundraising maybe through work etc
Many Thanks
He has tonight let me have a quick bite of one hes made and yum yum yum there fantastic
I know theyve been made to the recipe that CIN give out with the free Pudsey cutters in the fundraising packs
I dont suppose and members happen to know the recipe and could share it with me please? I thought maybe you may have been involved with fundraising maybe through work etc
Many Thanks
Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
0
Comments
-
Is this what you're looking for?I have this recipe,haven't tried it though:o:
www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk/2010/11/recipe-for-sugar-cookies-children-in.html0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
