We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Using Double Up Voucher and Money-Off Voucher together
Daveyk1975
Posts: 83 Forumite
I am gong to convert a £5 clubcard voucher for a £10 Double Up voucher for toys, I was wondering if the £10 DU voucher would count as part of the £50 spend for a £7 off £50 voucher.
0
Comments
-
Daveyk1975 wrote: »I am gong to convert a £5 clubcard voucher for a £10 Double Up voucher for toys, I was wondering if the £10 DU voucher would count as part of the £50 spend for a £7 off £50 voucher.
Just because your using a Exchange voucher it doesn't change your invoice total, its only a way of paying for it.
So if the item costs £51.00 use the £7.00 + £10.00 voucher exchange & pay the the £34.00 left - sorted.I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards