Itunes

Hi there

My children are getting ipod touches for Xmas, and I would like to get them each a £25 giftcard.

I have seen deals so far this year at Morrisons, Sainsburys and Argos - none of which is any use to me. I have near me a co-op, a boots and a tesco. Other than that it would need to be 'orderable' online.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 November 2010 at 11:36AM
    2 x £25 iTunes gift cards for £40

How for is your nearest Argos?

And don’t forget, you don’t have to buy mp3s from iTunes for any of the ipods, try checking Tunechecker.com for cheaper deals.

Keep an eye on the Cheap iTunes and the Cheap iTunes Discussion Thread as well.
  • Trow
    Trow Posts: 2,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks for the response.

That deal would be perfect but Argos is over 200 miles from me, and the journey would require either a 14 hour ferry trip or an hour on an aeroplane!
  • 200 miles??? No way!! :eek:

Though might be worth keeping an eye on the above as coming up to Christmas there's bound to be other deals. There usually is.

And as I've mentioned, don't forget Tunechecker.com.
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    You don't have to use iTunes to buy music for your iPod, I've found that iTunes in the majority of cases is one of the more expensive places to buy music from, amazon & play undercut them the majority of the time :)

Keep an eye out in the newsletter, chances are that clintons will do another special deal on vouchers between now and christmas.
  • Trow
    Trow Posts: 2,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Clinton cards currently have 20% off a £25 gift card. They also have a seperate promotion (no code required) giving £5 off a £25 spend - so you can get one £25 giftcard for £22.75 or two for £37.75. Link to product here: http://www.clintoncards.co.uk/gifts/giftcards/?filter1=1838&x=29&y=7

I did come across a free p&p code, which would reduce the cost further here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/free-delivery-when-you-register-at-/774262 but it didn't work for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure