Superdrug 12 Treats of Christmas

Options

Comments

• Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Options
    Still waiting for my order on the 16th, a bit slow!
    Mine came with Royal Mail so can be a bit slow
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I placed two orders on the 15th(evening) and received one on the 20th and the other on 22nd.They came with the post so the delay may be with royal mail.
  • mshelsbels
    Options
    Treat 5 now available - any 2 selected frangrance for £30. (CK, Hugo Boss etc etc)
    Women marry men hoping they will change, men marry women hoping they won't! Inevitably they will both be disappointed.
    Albert Einstein
    :smileyhea
  • scrooge-potential
    Options
    Hi just ordered Treat 5 Lacoste touch of pink dd loves it - also found a code for 15% off on Hot uk Deals board - sorry if already posted but a steal - 2 bottles for £25 - WOW!!!! Thanks OP.
  • mshelsbels
    Options
    TREAT 6 here (Better than 1/2 price on Oral B Professional Care Toothbrush 1000 £19.99, Was £59.99)
    Women marry men hoping they will change, men marry women hoping they won't! Inevitably they will both be disappointed.
    Albert Einstein
  • Missy_Spud
    Missy_Spud Posts: 623 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 December 2010 at 9:40AM
    Options
    Hi. does anyone know if this comes with a normal plug to plug into the mains to charge it up? it seems to only show a 2 pin plug with it :S

Was thinking of getting my bf one for xmas, he has one but its a few years old now and looks a bit tatty, and he is always saying don't waste money on stuff i don't need for xmas so would be perfect as its very useful lol

Scrap that ssorry, i just though hmm what did the one he uses now look like, thats a 2 pin he has in an adaptor plug, i just hope its a good toothbrush!
  • Bluebelle72
    Options
    Coming up as £29.99 for me :-(
  • Missy_Spud
    Options
    oh ive just noticed that too, i had an email last night saying it was £19.99 until today maybe they changed it back at midnight :(
  • Missy_Spud
    Options
    Just searched, on amazon they have the same thing for £19.99 free delivery :)
  • mshelsbels
    Options
    Its still £19.99 on Superdrugs site and there's a 15% code lurking about HERE with free P&P until 14th Dec making it £16.99 in total.
    Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family