We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Make do and mend.........calendar?

Just found this on another website which i thought i'd share with the oldstylers on here that like to re-use as much as possible....you enter the year and it will tell you the year of old calendars that you can use i.e in 2011 the days are same as the 2005 calendars (i hope i'm making myself clear).

Here is the link: http://whencanireusethiscalendar.com/?y=2011

Comments

  • Caterina
    Caterina Posts: 5,919
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Kippers, thank you for this, I especially loved the comment they have about the lunar cycle (in the "more info" section)! LOL
    Finally I'm an OAP and can travel free (in London at least!).
  • What about leap years :o
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,766
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hello kippers

    You're making sense to me. I had a VCR that lasted waaaay beyond it's expected lifetime.:cool: This meant that it wouldn't recognise 2007 for example, so I would have to enter a year at random and keep entering a year until it found (for example) that the 5th November falls on a Friday in 1986...............1986 is just a guess.............so I would enter the year is 1986.

    I have two calendars which don't have the year on them. I bought one in the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, USA. It is a Renoir Remembrance Calendar. I use it for peoples' birthdays, anniversaries and a reminder of when the car is due an MOT etc and I just turn it over at the start of each month to show me who I need to buy cards for etc.

    The other is a small round plastic (date and month only) calendar thingy I bought in the gift shop at the Falkirk Wheel in Scotland.

    http://www.thefalkirkwheel.co.uk/

    There's a button on the top to click to change the day and a wheel at the bottom to change the month.
    10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j [/COLOR]:cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. [/SIZE][/COLOR]Give blood, save a life. [/B]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.