We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Set of 7 Christmas Cookie Cutters- £3.20 & Free Del-(using 20% Discount Available!)
Comments
-
OMG- I've even managed to order some -at last!:eek::hello: SHARING THE LOVE (OF A BARGAIN) x0
-
Thanksd NellieNoo ordered a set :beer:0
-
Sorry to be totally thick, but where do I find the 20% code?
0 -
freebird65 wrote: »Sorry to be totally thick, but where do I find the 20% code?

If you look on the amazon page go down a bit and it is there just under the item description and price.0 -
Thank you, have just bought the Christmas cookie cutters and a flour dredger with the 20% code.
Unfortunately didn't realise the code could only be used once so after placing the order for the cutters, I tried to use it again and couldn't! Ended up ordering the flour dredger through DP's account.
0 -
I do not think this is cheap. I bought 100 cutters from the coop in their bakeware dept. Yes they were plastic but they were purchased two years ago and come in great shapes inc. Christmas and Halloween.:eek: sprouts0
-
I fail to understand why people are getting excited at paying £4 for an item which has an RRP of £4.50.0
-
-
0
-
Minxy_Bella wrote: »We're not. We're paying £3.20

You're still paying too much. My local pound shop has these. Even at £3.20 I don't get why this made the weekly MMT. Scraping the barrel if you ask me (not that you did).0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
