25% off Glitzy Secrets Code

Hi folks,

The Nov/Dec issue of Brides has a selection of vouchers/codes for discount for various things including 25% off at Glitzy Secrets. The code is 'BRIDESWEEK' and is valid from 22nd to 28th November (so not just yet but thought I'd share now anyway...)

HTH xx
:j Debt Free 27.07.2011!! :j

Comments

• shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I won't use it as already married, but they do have some gorgeous stuff on there!
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • 4nnabella
    4nnabella Posts: 1,889 Forumite
    shellsuit wrote: »
    I won't use it as already married, but they do have some gorgeous stuff on there!

Yep they do! I've already bought this necklace... just trying to find the right thing for my hair to go with it!
  • ellay864
    ellay864 Posts: 3,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    There's some lovely things there...anyone know what their side tiaras are like? I just looked now and typical...the one I fell in love with is sold out :(
  • 4nnabella
    ellay864 wrote: »
    There's some lovely things there...anyone know what their side tiaras are like? I just looked now and typical...the one I fell in love with is sold out :(

which one is it? There are a couple on ebay if you search for 'glitzy secrets'

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=glitzy+secrets&_sacat=See-All-Categories
  • ellay864
    ellay864 Posts: 3,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    It's this one.....will keep an eye out on Ebay for it but if nothing comes up by the time that voucher goes live I may just have to revise my thinking with that good a discount :)
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    ooooo time to get saving i could spent hundreds on there lol
  • emsbet
    emsbet Posts: 5,237 Forumite
    Typically I bought my side tiara from them about 2 hours before you posted this! :(
    Oh well I may have to treat myself to something else from there now ;)

x
    :A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
    Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove

:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:

Patience is a virtue I lack! :p
  • 4nnabella
    emsbet wrote: »
    Typically I bought my side tiara from them about 2 hours before you posted this! :(
    Oh well I may have to treat myself to something else from there now ;)

x

Oooops sorry! You could always return it, get a refund and then reorder when the voucher is valid...? Or just get something else as well! :rotfl:
  • 4nnabella
    Code valid this week guys!
  • Has anyone ordered from them before? I've just been looking at their tiara things, but am not sure which one would look best so want to order a couple to see what they look like.
    Their returns policy says
    "Return your goods within 14 days of delivery, in original condition and packaging with security tags intact to.."
    Does anyone know if I'll be able to try on the tiaras, or is the security tag on the bag the tiara comes in, so I won't be able to take it out if I want to return it?
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport