B&Q in Derby Exclusive diy Discounts??

Options
moonec01
moonec01 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have been told that B&Q in Derby (the big one ) is having some sort of a community week next week and that during this community week there will be discount deals for those who go into the store, is this true? i know they are having a funday on Sat 6th cause they have Bob the Builder in b&q and my son loves bob the builder! but I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about any discounts, i dont want to to ask anyone in b&q just in case there isnt.

Comments

• LJM
    LJM Posts: 4,535 Forumite
    Options
    i dont know will ask my mil as she lives close to there if there is i need some bits so i can send her in. why not just ring the store that way you will know for definate without a wasted trip
    :xmastree:Is loving life right now,yes I am a soppy fool who believes in the simple things in life :xmastree:
  • DueMarch11
    Options
    Im in Derby and havent heard of it, my OH is a joiner so is in there quite a bit but hasnt mentioned anything
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 151
    Targets for 2014......

CLEAR THE OVERDRAFT - £700
    SAVE DEPOSIT FOR HOUSE £10,000 SO FAR
    LEARN TO SEW - Have made two little stuffed rabbits so far, I love them!
  • moonec01
    Options
    I called up B&Q in Derby and was told that they do have an activity week going on - not all B&Q's are involved but the one in Derby is involved - they have different activities each day although i was told that on Wednseday 3rd and Saturday 6th they have fundays planned with loads of competitions and deals. Duemarch11 - tell your OH that on Friday there is a trade morning - not sure what is happening but was told that its tradesmen only.
    I was going down to B&Q Derby on Sat anyway to take my son to meet Bob the Builder so its even better now i know there is loads going on and i might even bag a bargain!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure