Homework ideas.

Options
Does anyone know of any legitimate homework that pays even if it's just filling envelopes. Not interested in any scams that require initial investment or the like. Would be nice to have a supplementary income with Christmas on the way and overtime liable to be finishing soon at work.

Comments

• bexterwho
    Options
    A few people on here, myself included, work for AQA at home. It is basically a text service where people text questions and you answer them. See https://www.63336.com. Its really good to work around a full time job and you can do as much or as little as you want, whenever you want. Just log on to start working and log off to stop. The money is fairly good and the work is enjoyable. I don't think they are recruiting for the UK at the moment, but its worth checking the site every day and applying as soon as you see jobs advertised because they are expanding a lot at the moment. Let me know if you want any more info.
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    There is also www.82ask.com/ which I think is similar to Aqa above.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • kathy_b_2
    Options
    Hi
    please see my thread £75 for market research.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure