Vista print calendars for 99p with code!

Options
13»

Comments

• phague
    phague Posts: 762 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,

I have now ordered 2 photo Calendar's over the last few weeks, but I am not very happy with the quality to be honest.

The first one I didnt order the special photo paper at extra cost.
    The second one has arrived today, using special paper, but I cant really see a difference.

All of the photos seem really dark, although the originals are not when viewed on the laptop.

Also, as above, I dont like the fact the price you pay is nothing like you are originally informed!

I am going to try Photobox for my next one!
  • joryannee
    Options
    Watch out for the small print with Vista Print, there is one place or used to be where you have to tick or untick a box. If you dont you could end up like I did having about £10 a month taken out of my bank account. When I phoned them they said I was subscribing to something like a shopping club, after an arguement they agreed to give me £20 back that they had taken. I got the £20 back but not before they took another £10 off me that I didnt get back.

Amounts I have quoted are right as far as I can remember but might be about £1 out either way.

Never ordered off vista print again and I have heard about other people having money taken off them for this so called shopping club
  • louisa_m
    Options
    i am a bit confused i have processed an order for the 99p calender i want 4 in total but with different pictures it has put one at 99p and the other 3 at £9.99 can anyone help i thought they were all 99p
  • ntokmetz
    Options
    Sorry, everyone: my mistake. I couldn't find out where to put the code either, but I just found out it is actually part of a special web address. So go to vistaprint.co.uk/asos25. Watch out for them trying to make you add to your order. At the end they are bit sneaky trying to get you to buy some return address labels and nearly got me that way!

Well they got me :-(
    They cheekily have 2 identical tables at the end, on the checkout page(!), where - even though you have not ordered them - they have added 140 return address labels! So beware!
    I didn't even notice and I just clicked on confirm my order only to see in the confirmation email that the total was a lot higher than what they had mentioned in my cart! Unacceptable!
    Surely that is deceptive?
    I have sent them a complaint email asking for reimbursement and will see what happens but will definitely not use them again!
    I am very annoyed and disappointed by this misleading and deceptive way some websites use to get money out of you unless you have hawk eyes and are really suspicious of everything... I will be from now on...:mad:
  • ntokmetz
    Options
    Well, I must say I AM impressed by their customer service!
    They replied within half hour of me sending them my complaint AND confirmed they will be refunding me for the "accidentally ordered return address labels". No arguments, nothing! Wow! :T
    My now suspicious mind though tells me they must have received a lot of complaints about this :-)
    Still, beware when/if you use them!
  • Owain_Moneysaver
    Options
    louisa_m wrote: »
    i am a bit confused i have processed an order for the 99p calender i want 4 in total but with different pictures it has put one at 99p and the other 3 at £9.99 can anyone help i thought they were all 99p

You only get one of each free/discounted product per order, and a max of 3 free/discounted different products per order.

So to get multipple 99p calendars you will have to do separate orders (and take the P&P hit accordingly)

However even if you don't want a calendar it might be a good offer as it appears you get to upload 12 images with no upload fees. Those images remain available for future use free.
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • Tawny0wl
    Tawny0wl Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ive just placed an order for 4 wall calendars I got the offer 3 for £9.99 and then paid the normal price for the 4th.
    I found that paying via paypal was easier as I just clicked the option to pay without extras...
    However I was annoyed to find that I was offered an extra calendar for half price with free postage after I had placed my order for 4 so I possibly could have ordered 3 and then got the 4th for half price and free postage.
    Order says delivery by 26th Nov so hopefully plenty of time to still send out via royal mail to relatives
    Always on the lookout for a great deal, bargain, or unmissable offer! :j
    My New Years Resolutions for 2020 (Still Ongoing)
    Enter more Competitions
    Read more books

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family