New Post Advanced Search

BOGOF Disney DVDs

25 replies 3.6K views
lil_melil_me Forumite
13.2K posts
✭✭✭✭✭
In Tescos at the minute. Loads of them. Ideal xmas presents so thought would post in here.
One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
GC: £200
Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb

Replies

• Thanks might get a couple at the weekend for my daughter
  • nicola.1nicola.1 Forumite
    202 posts
    I really want to find little mermaid 2 if anyone knows where i can find it. my daughters love little mermaid and have never seen the second one about ariel's daughter
  • AgutkaAgutka Forumite
    2.4K posts
    nicola.1 wrote:
    I really want to find little mermaid 2 if anyone knows where i can find it. my daughters love little mermaid and have never seen the second one about ariel's daughter
    You could have my copy, I hated it. What a way to put you off Ariel. :o
    :wall:
  • lil_melil_me Forumite
    13.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen it as a box set with the first one in Tescos and online, but is not included in the offer, and about £25. But I have seen it on Ebay for a few £s, think it is on Amazon aswell. Try searching for Little Mermaid 2 or the other title which is 'Return to the Sea' I think.

(PS The Disney BOGOF is online aswell just seen it)
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • nicola.1 wrote:

I think the little mermaid II has been discontinued, hence is difficult to find - there is one on amazon marketplace, secondhand, at £17.50. :eek:

As lil_me said it is coming out as part of a boxset with the first one, 6/11/06, at around the £25 mark.

• yeslekyeslek Forumite
    1.4K posts
    i was looking for this not too long ago, but decided to wait for the re-release.

it's probably gonna set you back a fair bit if you buy it on its own, it has been discontinued.
    along with snow white, sleeping beauty and fantasia (that i know of and am still trying to track down)

bit of a disney nut incase you couldnt tell
  • milliejonmilliejon Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Just a quickie to say that they're buy two for £15 in Asda. I'm not sure if it's the entire range - but worth a look.

I saw it as I was passing by.
    DMP mutual support number 174
    Total debt now (April 10) £0! - total paid off £30,221 or 100%
    I'm now debt free after 6 years!!:j
    Non smoker since June 2006 :j
  • £7.50 each is a fabby disney deal - gonna have to drop in and take a look - is there anywhere I can look to know which ones are discontinued ???
    so I dont run round trying to find them LOL
  • If you are buying online, can't see the bogof deal on asda website and although they've got the offer on tesco, it's cheaper to order from play.com as the tesco delivery charge bumps the total up to £16.97 as opposed to £15.99 at play.

• milliejonmilliejon Forumite
    1.1K posts
    £7.50 each is a fabby disney deal - gonna have to drop in and take a look - is there anywhere I can look to know which ones are discontinued ???
    so I dont run round trying to find them LOL
    Try http://www.disney.co.uk/DisneyVideos/home.html then scroll to the bottom, and click on the Lady and the Tramp piccy, then on the Classic films A-Z. This tells you the dates when the classics will be re-released - Beauty and the Beast isn't due out until 2012!

By the way, the Disney store at the same link, as them on BOGOF.
    DMP mutual support number 174
    Total debt now (April 10) £0! - total paid off £30,221 or 100%
    I'm now debt free after 6 years!!:j
    Non smoker since June 2006 :j