Recommed Builder/Plumber etc for Bathroom Remodel in Edinburgh

Hi everyone

Does anyone have a recommendation for a builder or plumber that would do bathroom fitouts. Its for my sister who has a flat in edinburgh and needs a new bathroom. Ideally someone who can organise the whole job, ie plumbing electrics and tiling etc.

Thanks for any help

Brett

Comments

• snax
    snax Posts: 275 Forumite
    I used these guys http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28cmi-plumbing-and-heating%29_71353.htm to change an immersion heater for a tenant - they turned up on time and did the job with no drama's and charged a reasonable rate - tenant happy with work and now has hot water and no probs to report.
    I had a brief chat with them when paying for the work and they mentioned that they were moving more and more into bathroom design and fitting and away from the smaller plumbing 'fix' work as I assume it's more profitable and has a bigger cache.
    I found them through the above link after searching for a recomended/reliable plumber ... I have no reason to doubt any of the comments posted at the above link.

As always - do your own research - give them a call and see where it takes you .... might be what you are looking for.

hope it helps,
    Learn to laugh at yourself ... everyone else has:rotfl:
    Regards
    S.
  • alanrowell
    alanrowell Posts: 5,364
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Anyone got any other suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories