any discounts for disneyland paris eating??

Options
Hi all i'm off to disneyland paris in december with my husband, 3 kids, brother, mum and dad. its all booked and paid for but was just wondering if theres any discounts out there for eating at plant hollywood etc or any other discounts for that matter?
thanks

Comments

• blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya, depending on who you travel with you might get something. We went with Bridge and we got some vouchers for eating at Planet Hollywood. Planet Hollywood have some lunch time deals so might be better to have a good lunch and then eat light later on. We found it very expensive eating over there in the larger Restaurants like PH, Rainforest Cafe, but lunchtimes they have special on so go for these. We spent a bomb on food - average about £40 for 2 adults and 2 kids per meal. If you get offered a free breakfast at your hotel, eat it even if it is basic as it'll fill a hole for a bit and save some money on one of your meals. I am terrible for searching out discounts - our Disney trip was paid for with Clubcard Vouchers - as is the Florida one we are off to - but there are very little in the way of vouchers around that we had. I think they know that people are going to spend the money either way as there is not really anywhere else to eat within the Disney Area. What hotel are you staying at?
  • bluenose1
    bluenose1 Posts: 2,688 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,
    we bought the following book form Amazon. There was a 20% discount on Planet Hollywood which more than covered the cost of book. Can't remember were for but there was also other discounts.
    It was actually a very good read giving loads of useful advise about eating out and accomodation etc as well as getting us more excited for the hols.
    Annettes Diner was another good restaurant to go to . we were made up when the waiters put on roller skates and started singing Grease songs.
    Also we had breakfast at Hotel. Made ham and cheese rolls to take to Park and just topped up with chips.

A Brit's Guide to Disneyland Resort Paris

Money SPENDING Expert

• asquiths_2
    asquiths_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks we are staying at the hotel santa fe.
    We've been before and know about the petrol station just at the entrance to the hotel thats where we stocked up on our pop crisps etc for the hotel room
    we also ate in annettes diner which we thoroughly enjoyed the dancing was great!!
    was just checking to see if there were any vouchers or codes about. We go the week b4 xmas so any saviongs help!
    thanks again
  • Mouschka
    Mouschka Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    I just bought 2000 shares in EuroDisney for one hundred and ten pounds including fees. That entitles me to a 15% discount on all the Restaurants and shopping at DLRP and 10% off Hotels/packages. I will also get 10% off Disney stores purchases in the UK.
    Based on what I spent during my last visit, I will break even on my outlay in one visit so any further visits will mean a profit.
    There are other benefits such as a share holders lounge in the Disney Hotel where you get complimentary cakes and drinks (and a quiet place to have a break when its busy!)
    Seriously though if you know you will go fairly regularly why not consider it - the shares are at a very low value at the moment and Disney are investing heavily in new attractions. You can spend a lot in a short time at Disney resorts!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure