01312number

Options
hi,
having been bombarded with creditor calls again recently (6 month review is up on payment plans, have kept in touch with them by post informing them of my current situation and requesting contact in writing only, but some of them continue to call anyways), I have for the time being ignored calls from numbers I don't recognise - they're normally witheld numbers. But I've been receiving calls from this number 01312704008 and was wondering if anyone knows who they are?
Thanks

Comments

• Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,863 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    0131 is Edinburgh
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• all_hours
    all_hours Posts: 684 Forumite
    Options
    I can't find the actual number but the number is part of the Edinburgh charge group.

http://www.davros.org/phones/cg0131.html
  • Steve_T_4
    Options
    I've just been called by them. It was Standard Life, wanted to sell me one of these policies that pay dental and optician bills. But they can't send you any information until you've given them your bank details. :rolleyes:
  • SDJ
    Options
    I have also just received a call from them about a boiler servicing contract. When I declined and pointed out that I was registered with the Telephone Preference Service there was an childish "raspberry" blown and they hung up. This irritated me enough to attempt to find out who they are so that I can complain to OFCOM.

When you dial this number you get a recorded "The other person has hung up" message - which simply annoys me even more!

Any help much appreciated.
  • kyliemay88
    Options
    i have just had a call, but didn't get to the phone in time, and got to message "the other person has hung up" when i went to return the call. Thank you for letting me know who they were, now i don't need to worry about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure