We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Northern Rock overpayments
Barny1979
Posts: 7,920 Forumite
I have made overpayments to my Northern Rock Together mortgage, is it likely that they would transfer all the over-payments off the loan rather than the mortgage too?
0
Comments
-
Yes, that's how I understood it. It's off the two together.0
-
Yes, I know they come off both elements, but I was wondering if I could request for all my previous overpayments to come off the loan element rather than the mortgage element.0
-
So is there any chance of NR transferring my over-payments just off the loan element?0
-
Why don't you phone them and ask?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards