🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

My Story

Options
neilscot44
neilscot44 Posts: 73 Forumite
edited 17 October 2010 at 8:49PM in Debt free diaries
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never Give Up hope!

Comments

• beverleyhills
    Options
    I hope that you are able to move forward now. If you cannot sleep, do not stay in bed tossing and turning.

Listen to what your body tells you and plan your activities accordingly.

Good luck.
    'You can't change the past, you can only change the future' Gary Boulet.

'Show me the person who never makes a mistake and I'll show you the person who never makes anything'. Anon
  • ani_26
    ani_26 Posts: 3,700 Forumite
    Options
    I see you've started a diary. There was just one word that struck home with me, with regards to.you. Yes, it can make you feel that bad, although maybe many people have'nt been there, or can't admit to it.

I don't know if you did read my diary, but obviously, its been of some use, if you did.I don't think many people are reading it, thank goodness. Its all mumbo jumbo probably. I can't really go back and read it. only the odd post. Its all just a process of moving through thoughts, to me. But there are many thoughts i still keep, secret. I still have that part of myself. Maybe this is too deep for you. Maybe i'll have the courage one day to say them. I don't know.

But i can't get to my diary today, yet. I'm exhausted.

Good luck with your diary. I hope you find it useful

Nohope xx
    Debt free - Is it a state of mind? a state of the Universe? or a state of the bank account?
    free from life wannabe

Official Petrol Dieter
  • ani_26
    Options
    Yes, that worries me about who is reading. But then, thats how it is for me, and how all this debt has destroyed me.Alternatively, my own self destruction, because you have to hold your hands up and say, yes, its my fault. So what does it matter who is reading? Things can't get any worse. But when i say that,they always do. My diary seems to serve no purpose here, and i'm really uneasy about it being here now. Maybe its time to continue my journal privately, the way i'm feeling at the moment. But at least you know you were'nt alone, for all those who may joke about it.

Nohope xx
    Debt free - Is it a state of mind? a state of the Universe? or a state of the bank account?
    free from life wannabe

Official Petrol Dieter
  • chevalier
    chevalier Posts: 7,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry hear you are both in such tough positions. May the universe send you a little peace before the end of the year
    chev
    I want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
  • neilscot44
    edited 17 October 2010 at 8:48PM
    Options
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Never Give Up hope!
  • Luckystepho
    Options
    All the very best to you and your partner, hopefully once the bankruptcy has been sorted you can get on with your lives. Thanks for sharing your story, you sound like an incredibly strong person and you will get through it.
  • neilscot44
    edited 17 October 2010 at 8:48PM
    Options
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Never Give Up hope!
  • neilscot44
    edited 17 October 2010 at 8:47PM
    Options
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Never Give Up hope!
  • neilscot44
    edited 17 October 2010 at 8:47PM
    Options
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Never Give Up hope!
  • ani_26
    Options
    Why have you deleted your posts nelscott44?

Are you ok?

I know, i have thought of deleting mine too. Chin up xx
    free from life wannabe

Official Petrol Dieter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills