Santa Trains - Boness Railway

Has anyone been on these? Are they any good. thinking of booking them. My kids are 3 and 6 months. thanks

Comments

• LilacPixie
    LilacPixie Posts: 8,052 Forumite
    Not at Boness, I've been to the one at Brechin. I really enjoyed it and we are planning on going back this year too. I think they are pretty much the same. Steam railway, short ride meet santa and get a little gift :)
    MF aim 10th December 2020 :j:eek:
    MFW 2012 no86 OP 0/2000 :D
  • Realbairn
    Realbairn Posts: 205 Forumite
    Yup, took my 2 on it years ago when they were wee. Also know someone who took their kids on it last year, Still gets great reviews. The kids absolutely love it. Don't think its changed much, but when i went years ago we got a ride out to an area we could get off and wander about then got back on the train, might be slightly different but am sure you kids will love it. Just make sure you take ear plugs with you with all the kids squealing with excitement LOL.
  • slbhill
    slbhill Posts: 5,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I don't know if they include the Santa specials but various places offer free child tickets with a paying adult for the Bo'ness railway - Andrex puppy points and Tesco clubcard are the two I've noticed recently.

As with other posters I've not done the bo'ness Santa train but have done others, the atmosphere is great :-) They book up very quickly so now is probably a good time to be looking!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure