We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Outstanding Premiums with the Cheshire
LynV
Posts: 97 Forumite
I have received a letter telling me I have outstanding premiums on the mortgae which will be added to the mortgage balance and will attract interest. What are these for please I don't understand?
0
Comments
-
Can't read the letter from here. Maybe ask the Cheshire?Act in haste, repent at leisure.
dunstonh wrote:Its a serious financial transaction and one of the biggest things you will ever buy. So, stop treating it like buying an ipod.0 -
I did ring the Cheshire but did not understand what she said something about unpaid insurance but I have always paid the Cheshire the same amount each month so where have these charges come from?0
-
Write to them, and ask them to explain in plain, clear english what they are charging you for.Act in haste, repent at leisure.
dunstonh wrote:Its a serious financial transaction and one of the biggest things you will ever buy. So, stop treating it like buying an ipod.0 -
How much are they asking for?
Do you have your buildings insurance with them or with somebody else?
Has your buildings insurance ever ran out and not been renewed?I am a Mortgage AdviserYou should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards