🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Alfred Hitchcock Complete DVD Collection £29.99 Del From Amazon (merged) (CLOSED)

Options

Comments

• Clasics
    Clasics Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Options
    Patience required but look at it this way. If it takes you 20 mins, the saving works out at £90 per hour. Cherie Blair-type blagging...
    I spelt my username wrongly on purpose, by the way!
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Easy peasy! Just refreshed once when it was in the basket and the price changed!!

Woohoo, thanks all.

p.s - was a bit cheeky and did it again through Nectar for the points, as I forgot first time round.. Still got the great price and cancelled the first one.
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • NilesD
    NilesD Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    Told ya.

(Thread still needs to be moved back to Grabbit, don't know who the moderators are)
  • jamiesd
    jamiesd Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Cheers op just ordered, fingers crossed
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've tried it twice after, and if you just add it, then click 'edit shopping basket' The price notification comes up.

It definitely needs to be back on the grabbit board!
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • keithscott1
    Options
    Yeah - after a lot of faffing about I managed to get it at £29.97. I've chosen first class delivery as well for an extra £1.49 - just in case the mistake's not noticed before some orders have been dispatched! :rotfl:

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • me4bargains
    me4bargains Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Options
    Done it after a hell of a lot of effort. I deserve the discouunt for the work I've just put in!!
    I studied Hitchcock as part of my Uni course, so will bring back some memories.
    Thanks OP.
    Third time lucky on WW I hope :j
    January: 13st 11lb :eek:, February: 13st 2.5lb, March: 12st 13lb, April: 12st 10.5lb, May: 12st 2lb, June: 12st 1lb, July: 12st 1lb, August: 11st 11lb, September: 11st 10.5lb, October: 11st 12.5lb, Currently 11st 8lb
  • Clasics
    Clasics Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Options
    NilesD wrote:
    From the Amazon purchase page:

THIS EXCLUSIVE AMAZON.CO.UK VERSION ALSO INCLUDES THE CLASSIC FILMS MR AND MRS SMITH & FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT.

So, looks like there's an extra two movies.

Nice one.

This gets weirder. That seems to be the 'version' that Amazon are selling for £69.99?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BOLJ0A/ref=pd_luc_mri/026-6194605-1746041?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Looks like same product?
    I spelt my username wrongly on purpose, by the way!
  • normal
    normal Posts: 472 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What on earth is going on? I've done the refresh thing to get this but how/why does all this happen? Does it happen with other stuff?
  • purplepatch
    purplepatch Posts: 2,534 Forumite
    Options
    It seems to be back to £29.97 without having to faff about with the refreshing thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport