Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• dallam20
    dallam20 Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi all,

thanks to everyone who has been commenting on my Blog. I've uploaded a couple more cards today if anyone wants a peek.

Rainmac
    - thank you for the chance of winning some blog candy.

betterlife - Hope you're little ones pickin up a bit now. Takes 48 hours for the antibitics to really kick in.

Off to work very soon for night shift wish me luck!!!

Dawn x
  • dallam20
    dallam20 Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Forgot to say does anyone look a crafty blogs?? I only very recently found this site and amongst others looked at the the no 1 BLOG. She has a link to her cards for sale on e-bay and last week one sold for £62!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another for £41 and others for £20. To say I'm astonished is a understatement, but well done to her.

Dawn x
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Huge well done on the order, that's brilliant :(

He told me I had to make my own card!!! ... but I told him I would get my friend to make one for me :rotfl: and pay her to do it! ;)
    rainmac wrote: »
    Just sort of dawned on me today that it is my OH's birthday on Sunday. I've got his card done already and bought a couple of books I think he'll like but that's it - eeeekkk!!! We have a free day on Saturday so I have been thinking about arranging a surprise day out at the Space Centre at Leicester maybe. I think the boys would love it and my OH is a bit of a big kid at heart so think he'd like it too, especially if there are loads of gadgets. Need to sort a card with the boys and make a cake, chocolate I think.

I reckon if your OH likes that kind of thing then it would be perfect!! not been there for a while but Tom enjoyed it, mind you we lived local then aswell!! ...
    Marg wrote: »
    Viclspence - I thought it might be you. :j Well Done! :j

Mary - inside out here too tomorrow. Take care x

Choccy - Thank you!

Rusty - Well done on your order from your Dad. :j You are BETTER than Good Enough & don't you forget it!

Peppop - Love your dinner remedy for Louby's playground 'pal'.

Padster - Hope your check up with the nurse went well. Sorry you are having problems with your boss and will have all necessary garments inside out for you too tomorrow.xx Why is she making you go on a day you work from home? Will she pay your fuel expenses? What a waste of money whether Council's or yours:eek:.

I've just had a scare with out cat who fell down the stairs and was having trouble with her back leg. Of course, by the time I'd phoned the vet & got DH to come home to drive us there she was walking fairly normally. Vet thinks her joint must have popped out and gone back in again after watching my 'action replay'. I now feel daft for bothering them and worse for not dealing with it without DH. :o

Thanks Mrs, xxx Hope the cat is ok now, don't feel daft, I would have been the same!! xxx
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • viclspence
    Options
    who is doing the water challenge, just realised i have a card on my blog I can enter!
    Life is like a box of chocolates..........you always seem to pick the hard ones!
  • betterlife
    Options
    rusty well done on the order, thats great! think of the extra stash you can buy with £90 lol
    little one has picked up a bit this afternoon, he was back to nagging me for juice and to do things so thats a good sign.
    thankyou to everyone who sent love and hugs etc, and thankyou for those who have answered my polls. xxx
    One day I will live in a cabin in the woods
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Padster are they trying to get you to go in when you work from home? Why does that apply to everyone? seems a very strange policy to me!

Rainmac I forgot to order my OH present, too busy organizing his party, I blamed the late parcel on Royal Mail!! Love the scrapbook you made, will leave comments later in the week when I have more time

When does the water challenge end please?
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    Mary, everything inside out and walking backwards for you too!

Rusty
    , fab news on your order and your cards are always brilliant too.

Padster sounds like you've got a bit of bullying going on there too, keep notes on all that's going on, dates and times etc. Keep this thought in your head, there's always the PepPop and Wifey hanging around outside to take her out for you, it'll be a pleasure. :D

I am truly a very easy going person and you can stick yer fingers up at me and I don't take any offence, do it a second time and from then onwards you do not exist, ask my neighbour. :D I am very loyal to my friends as well. :D:D

Tonight I hope all your little ones have a restful night and sweet dreams. This too I wish for two of my Yorkie grandaughters who seem to have what some of your littlies have got, sore throat and throwing up everywhere. :cry:
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Viclspence & Mad Frog - Thank you - It's me! Ends Friday I think!! but I'm happy to extend a bit if it helps.

Wifey - got an image to send you - might be handy for your Yorkshire granddaughters - hope they get well soon.

betterlife - good news!
  • viclspence
    Options
    Marg wrote: »
    Viclspence & Mad Frog - Thank you - It's me! Ends Friday I think!! but I'm happy to extend a bit if it helps.

Wifey - got an image to send you - might be handy for your Yorkshire granddaughters - hope they get well soon.

betterlife - good news!

Hi Marg, do you need the actual link or can I just say its the hedgehog card on my blog?
    Life is like a box of chocolates..........you always seem to pick the hard ones!
  • paddingtondoo
    Options
    Thanks girls knew I could rely on you - yes they do want me to go in on one of my working from home days for a half an hour meeting once a fortnight.

The really silly thing is if she hadn't tried to demand I got in for 9 o'clock I was quite prepared to suggest I tried to get in early to help out ;) - that loud bang was my boss shooting herself in the foot :D

I'm a slow burner as far as putting up with stuff is concerned I will take so much but no more - and telling someone youre changing their working arrangements by leaving an ansaphone message when you've seen them 3/4 hour before is quite honestly appalling :rotfl::rotfl: - I wonder who the invisible woman in my office will be tomorrow when I walk in there at 9:27 :D

Nurse did loads of tests including several armfuls of blood to see if there's a medical reason for me feeling so carp - my mum had a thyroid problem so she's testing me for that as well - she did say my pulse was quite high - wonder why that was????? Should get the results on Friday

OH is away tonight am gonna throw DD into bed and get my crafty head on have some DT work to do that really isn't me as you'll see at the weekend :)

Hugs to your !!!!! cat Marg - least you could get to see someone can you imagine how long you'd have had to wait if it was you?
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport