Campbells Condensed Soup

Options
I'm looking for a couple of varieties of Campbells Condensed soups which I haven't been able to find so far. Tesco and Asda seem to only stock Tomato, Mushroom and Chicken however I'm looking specifically for Cream of Onion and Cream of Celery.

Does anyone know if some of the other supermarkets carry a bigger range of Campbells than Tesco or Asda?

Thanks
NO FARMS = NO FOOD

Comments

• LittleVoice
    Options
    I'm looking for a couple of varieties of Campbells Condensed soups which I haven't been able to find so far. Tesco and Asda seem to only stock Tomato, Mushroom and Chicken however I'm looking specifically for Cream of Onion and Cream of Celery.

Does anyone know if some of the other supermarkets carry a bigger range of Campbells than Tesco or Asda?

Thanks
    Sainsbury's supply Cream of Celery - 48p
  • Fiasco55
    Fiasco55 Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Think this should help.

Campbells soups are now Batchelors soups.

http://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Campbells-Special-Choice-Cream-of-Asparagus-Soup/13469011?parentContainer=SEARCHcampbells soup

You should be able to find a wider choice now.
    No buying toiletries Graduated May 2017
    Decluttered 2016 2469 items, 2017 1580 items :j
    2018 3060 items
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 038
  • MrsBartolozzi
    Options
    Batchelors soups have really shrunk their range. About year ago I had a hankering for their tomato and rice soup and the tomato and red pepper soup which I used as a pasta sauce, but shops only seem to stock tomato, chicken and mushroom varieties now.
    http://www.batchelorsrange.co.uk/range/condensed-soup/

A look at their range shows they still make celery, but neither tomato and rice nor tomato and red pepper :(.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • LittlePrincessAnge
    Options
    Somerfield sell Campbells, they had quite a few today in my local store, even the low in fat soups.
  • scottishminnie
    Options
    Thanks all, I didn't realise they were now Batchelors. Looking at the website they certainly have reduced the range however at least they have the celery so I can get some of those from Sainsbury's. I picked up a recipe book called 101 recipes with Campbells condensed soups and am planning to try some out so I'll have to work on the mushroom, chicken, tomato and celery ones I think. It's an American book so I knew I wouldn't be able to source them all although the Cream of Cheddar Cheese sounded yummy!
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport