Post CCCS interview

Options
Well, I had a nice hour and a half interview with a very nice lady from CCCS.
After working through everything, I have more going out than coming in by around £250 a month.
her suggestion is to offer the two credit card companies £1 untill I can re mortgage the secured load which should give me around £500 a month free to pay them.
She has put me in touch with a company call Charcoal who have checked and my Credit score is not too bad so I can get a remortgage at 6.04%

The monthly rate for the current mortgage is £880 and the secured loan is £650, and the new rate (albeit over a longer period) is £868.53

However, my "friends" at Capital one are being just as nice as ever, calling three times a day, and even hanging up on me when I won't move from the minimum payment

Does anyone else have Cap one on their backs as much as me??
Mortgage 15 years to go: £130,000
Bank Overdraft: £3,000
Credit cards 14,600
Total debt: £147,600 :eek:

Equity £247,000

Comments

• GottaGetSortedOut
    Options
    Hi there, I also had a great interview with CCCS on thursday and I am having a second interview on Monday as some things i have re-jigged and found some more money so I can be considered for a DMp.

What I wanted to say was I dont have problems with Capital one (dont have anything with them) what I am having fun and games with is Hali-sharks!! as they phone me on an automated system at least 5 times a day and sometimes more and everytime I answer the phone the machine clicks and I get the constant Deeerrrrr that the phone has been put down !!
    Head in the sand doesnt work......What doesnt kill you makes you stronger !!:T

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure