Legal and Trade Collections Ltd

Options
Has anyone had any experience of dealing with this DCA?

Husbands Next account has just been transferred to them after months of threats from Next.

He is dealing with his finances through CCCS and Next were the only one not to accept the plan, paying £5 a month on £100.91 owed (they wanted £10 a month)

Comments

• Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Bunnie1982 wrote:
    Has anyone had any experience of dealing with this DCA?

Husbands Next account has just been transferred to them after months of threats from Next.

He is dealing with his finances through CCCS and Next were the only one not to accept the plan, paying £5 a month on £100.91 owed (they wanted £10 a month)

I think I remember these with an Argos account. If they contact you just tell them CCCs are dealing with your affairs and that you have no morte to say. Simply keep making the £5 payment.. what else cvan they do ...

Dont worry about them....

Mike
  • wuckfit
    Options
    had an experience with this lot at my business address.

I didn't ever get an electricity bill when I took over the premises, but quarterly would get meter read. then, a couple of times a guy came to 'check' the meter number. I challenged him the second time - He turned out to be from L & T collections. I ended up having a blazing row with him - he was trying the hardball tactics "You know you owe the money". My response was simply that how could I pay a bill if I was never sent one. after around 10 minutes of arguing back and forth, he said, and this IS a direct quote "You're coming the c**t" at which point I threw him out of the premises and told him not to ever come back.

eventually resolved the dispute by switching electicity supplier, and the bill came from a different DCA. I NEVER ever received a bill from Scottish Gas
  • Bunnie1982
    Options
    Thank you both for your experiences x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills