PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

damsons 90p per pound? for jam

Options
13»

Comments

• Savannah02K
    Options
    Agent 1013 - I'm West Midlands too, where have you seen damsons for free? Pretty please ........ Only ones by me (Solihull) have been by roadside. Need to find a safer source. Thanks.
  • Agent1013
    Options
    Agent 1013 - I'm West Midlands too, where have you seen damsons for free? Pretty please ........ Only ones by me (Solihull) have been by roadside. Need to find a safer source. Thanks.

Hi Savannah02K, I'm in Wolverhampton and there are lots of tree's along the canal by me. I've found several trees around the Wombourne stretch of the Staffs and Worcs canal and a few around the Compton area of the same canal. I would guess there are more in parts I've not checked as they seem quite plentiful in this area, but you do need to look hard and sometimes fight your way through nettles to reach them ;)

Good Luck!:D
  • Jackiesc
    Options
    taplady wrote: »
    if any of you live near me(Worcestershire) we have a tree full of damsons you could have as long as you can pick them! I'm not keen and hate to see them wasted!please PM me if interested!
    Hi there we are nr wynchcombe and would love to come and pick some of your damsons
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure