Coke Zone - High Value Rewards from 8th September

Options

Comments

• nad_
    nad_ Posts: 489 Forumite
    Options
    can i order that mobile phone from coke zone, which is 2600 point and i have 21 points now?well the remaining i will pay off when i get enough points...
  • manufc
    manufc Posts: 330 Forumite
    Options
    nad_ wrote: »
    can i order that mobile phone from coke zone, which is 2600 point and i have 21 points now?well the remaining i will pay off when i get enough points...
    no
    sadly not.
  • Saintskiddy
    Options
    it is if you pick up other people's bottles:rotfl:
    LLL

Cleaning ladies at work collect empty bottles for my kids, great since I work at a rugby stadium. Lots of codes on a spreadsheet waiting to enter!!
    However binmen always look perplexed when they collect my recycling, 4 blackbags since the last collection 2 weeks ago:D
  • Saintskiddy
    Options
    dazzer68 wrote: »
    i had and email from coke zone with all the new items on it, and it said the baseball cap and watch were 100 points each, went into cokezone to get the watch and its now 250 points, not happy!

I can't even find a watch and cap on there !?!
    Can you tell me which category it is in please thanks;)
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    any points will be welcomed grately xx :D
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • avvie
    avvie Posts: 6,520 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    id love some but guessing there all gone lol
    October2022 Wins -2 ~Tshirt x2 2022 Wins ~ 5 *TShirtx3*7UP*ChupaChupsBundle
  • kissmyarts09
    Options
    Anyone else having problems entering the cokezone codes. I've got quite a few to enter and have been trying for 2 days now on both my account and my sons but we just keep getting the 'sorry we do not recognise the code' message. :mad:
    Swagbucking Newbie 19th August 2017
  • nad_
    Options
    Anyone else having problems entering the cokezone codes. I've got quite a few to enter and have been trying for 2 days now on both my account and my sons but we just keep getting the 'sorry we do not recognise the code' message. :mad:
    i had tht problem just for one code and i believe that,the code you enter is from old promotion,which they use for worldcup football,so now walk around the town,where you have less people wondering around,check some bins and street for bottle collect the codes and throw away the empties,or wear this high visibility jacket with a black bin-bag in hand and you will surprise how many codes you will get in a week...........well i am not doing that but i am thinking of doing that.........it will be a job from council with loads of benefit plus extra tip on top:cool:
  • nad_
    Options
    me me me well ok if there is any left over and also if some want to make a new account then get ref from me so he/she will get 30 pnts rather then 10 (when he/she enter codes for 10),and also i will pm him/her 10 codes(well when i get 10 codes but it wont be long though.. )
  • mealeys
    Options
    Anyone got any points they don't use, pleeeeeeeease let me know by pm. Many thanks.xxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure