We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Nationwide Protector mortgage - warning
manic_cow
Posts: 128 Forumite
We've just bought our first house and went with Nationwide's 'Protector Mortgage', which includes 2 years free mortgage payment protection insurance (that's not why we had that mortgage, it just happened to be an added bonus). However, when I checked my mortgage online it turned out that they were adding mortgage payment protection on top of my payments even though it was supposed to be free!
I've phoned them and they've now admitted their error and sorted it out, but I thought it worth mentioning here in case they've done the same to other people.
I've phoned them and they've now admitted their error and sorted it out, but I thought it worth mentioning here in case they've done the same to other people.
0
Comments
-
At least you have got mortgage!!!!!!!!!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards