We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

mortgage offer

hello

mortgage application sent to nationwide how long does it take to process and get mortgage offer ,in letter says 21 days .

anyone been offered quicker than that.

Comments

  • No I'm afraid not, I've been waiting 5 weeks now and still not had the offer. I am a first time buyer though and self employed.
  • Crinz
    Crinz Posts: 181 Forumite
    I would be embarressed if it took me any longer than 10 days to get an offer out. Different companies and procedures though.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • 0james0
    0james0 Posts: 527 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Had one with Abbey in 3 days this week!

    Depends on if you got everything the lender wanted to the at the first attempt.
    Saving and spending in equal measure
  • iceage3
    iceage3 Posts: 235 Forumite
    Anyone else offers from nationwide?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.