A little help Please

I have been surf the net today and came across this site http:// newsdaily7. com/internetjobs. html?&t202id=61799&t202kw= adbskyscraper2[/url] saying I could earn £4397 a month all I have to do is pay $1.95 and then $29.95 a month. Scam or not and how easy is it to make that online?????

Comments

• JAYk_2
    JAYk_2 Posts: 196 Forumite
    I have been surf the net today and came across this site http:// newsdaily7. com/internetjobs. html?&t202id=61799&t202kw= adbskyscraper2[/url] saying I could earn £4397 a month all I have to do is pay $1.95 and then $29.95 a month. Scam or not and how easy is it to make that online?????

What is their product? Why do they need you to pay 1.95 then 29.95 and how will that make you the 4,397 per month? Contact them and ask them direct I say.

Although not all opportunities like this are scams this one does sound a little odd to me. I personally think it's best that people become their own boss (whether it be an amazon, ebay seller or selling via your own website or offline shop or market stall to make money); rather than going for uncertain things like this.
  • rrf494g
    rrf494g Posts: 371 Forumite
    sounds like they just send you information about how you could start a business/make money. "You could earn £4397 a month" - yea and you could learn chinese and become a TV guru of philosophy. You could waste your money whilst making them richer. Eyes wide open I would suggest. Good Luck. Regards.
  • Any Ideas of were to start with like working from home or something. looks like a mine field out there. ha ha
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure