99p codes on ebay for £30 off on £60 spend

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
7 replies 2.4K views
BoBoDobieBoBoDobie Forumite
267 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Firstly are they legit? I'm looking to get the little 'un a Fisher Price Jumperoo and there's a code on ebay for £30 off. It says its a well known online retailer. I have searched the net and on here I can't find it anywhere. Of course I could just buy the code and see for myself but in the interest of money saving I thought I'd ask on here first!

Replies

• kitschkittykitschkitty Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it just one of the codes that have been in the forums here for months for Littlewoods or Very and the like?
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • BoBoDobieBoBoDobie Forumite
    267 Posts
    ✭✭
    Isn't it just one of the codes that have been in the forums here for months for Littlewoods or Very and the like?

I've looked on Very and couldn't see a £30 discount? Will check Littlewoods though thanks!
  • it is yes which can be found on here for free
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • miss-pigginmiss-piggin Forumite
    537 Posts
    ✭✭
    Clinton Cards are currently giving you a voucher for £30 off first spend for customers with any purchase so may be worth a small spend
    miss-piggin :j Mum of 2 wonderful girls and a gorgeous little man.DFW Halifax£2330 Tesco£2576 Virgin£3238 Little£5468 Asda£242 Barc£240 Catalogue£1600 Halifax1£2k Halifax2£250 [STRIKE]Capital£100 Picture£53k GE Mo £30k. Mortgage1 £135k. TOTAL £236044.
  • BoBoDobieBoBoDobie Forumite
    267 Posts
    ✭✭
    No it can't be Littlewoods as the item in question is £115 so way over what I could get it for elsewhere?? I may just have to pay my 99p and find out.
  • AnonAnon Forumite
    14.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save your money, it will be Littlewoods or Very. One of their current offers, for example, is £25 off £40 (see http://www.gopherdeals.co.uk/offer_leeds/212/25_off_your_first_order_of_40_or_more_when_you_open_a_credit_account/Verycouk/), as noted above Littlewoods have a promo of £30 off £60 with Clinton Cards, but code bound to be online by now.

Anon
  • Tye_Bo wrote: »
    Firstly are they legit? I'm looking to get the little 'un a Fisher Price Jumperoo and there's a code on ebay for £30 off. It says its a well known online retailer. I have searched the net and on here I can't find it anywhere. Of course I could just buy the code and see for myself but in the interest of money saving I thought I'd ask on here first!

Can't help with the code, but just wanted to tell you how fantastic Jumperoos are. My daughter adored hers, and so did I as it kept her entertained and safe while i took 5 minutes to eat, tidy up or rip my hair out (depending on how the day was going). Now grown out of it and been passed on to her baby cousin.

Whilst they are expensive, it was one of the best things we ever bought for her - I hope your little one enjoys it too.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides