Asda interview

Options
2»

Comments

• cazzie_4
    Options
    Thanks it didn't feel like an interview and your advice helped, we had to make a tower out of straws, I didnt panic when we clearly couldnt do the task as I knew as long as we all spoke and discussed things it would be ok :)

Fingers crossed, I get offered a job.
    Cazzie
  • cazzie_4
    cazzie_4 Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone quick update, I have an individual interview tomorrow for a pharmacy position. Thanks again for your advice :)

Fingers crossed
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Fingers crossed for ya - how did it go?
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • cazzie_4
    Options
    I think it went ok, in fact I ha the interview at 11:30 am and then got a phone call at 18:00 to tell me that my college hours clashed with the hours of the position but then they offered me a position on grocery.

So got a job hoorah!!!
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations - bet you are pleased! Are you happier with the grocery position then?
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • kittykate_2
    kittykate_2 Posts: 1,834 Forumite
    Options
    yay!!! well done, hope you enjoy your 'best welcome' ;)
    :A I love MSE!!! :A
  • cazzie_4
    Options
    Thanks , in a way im feel the position will suit me in terms of hours. I was told that my interview was great and they wanted me to work for them but the hours just didnt fit. Nevermind it all worked out fot the best
    in the end hoorah!!
  • tee_pee_2
    tee_pee_2 Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    Options
    well done, used to work for ASDA and it was great whilst i was studying. During the hols they give you as much overtime as you can take. I think ASDA is one of the reasons that my overdraft was so low when I graduated, and the discount card is also really useful
  • helenbousie
    Options
    hia , i ve got a group interview with asda on monday and i am so nervous as im not a people person, and im quite shy. wot shall i expect?? i want 2 do well as i really need this job.
  • helenbousie
    Options
    hia i got an interview with asda on monday and i am really nervous as i am quite shy. i really want 2 do well as i really need this job so any1 got any tips. thanx.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport