Great 'cheap smell-a-like perfumes' Hunt

Comments

• Coty Laimant smells so like Chanel number 5,
  • sofababe
    sofababe Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    Muesli wrote: »
    I have got Next Just Pink, and the reason I bought it is that I luckily recognised that it smelled like Ralph Lauren romance. I got 2 bottles at a Next discount store BOGOF, £6 for 2 bottles.

I am going to have a sniff at the lidl perfumes next time I'm in there as I hear that they are good, didn't realise the M&S ones were smell-a-likes too!

What I'd really like to find is something that smells like Armani White, I think the proper perfume was discontinued a few years ago, and it was my favourite. Any suggestions?

Linn Young Soul Zipper Pure is a dead ringer for EA White. I paid £8 for 100ml online
    The_wife wrote: »
    I have also bought suddenly from lidl and love it, does anyone know of one similar to Armani code for women?

Bondage Temptation by Milton Lloyd. Under £5 for 50ml. See the link below.
    cdsmiler wrote: »
    Ooooo anyone know if you can buy these online anywhere?

Check out ebay or http://www.milton-lloyd.co.uk/Default.ASPX?Page=Listing&Gender=Female
  • I think Dior's Diorella is very like O de Lancome, only heavier.
    I think Austin Reed's Eau de Parfum for women (which I have never bought but have had a sample of for ages) is like Chanel's Allure.
  • I would love to find a smell-a-like for Fiji - i think it's discontinued as it's very hard to find now but my Mum loves it! Also Ysatis & Mademoiselle (?eau de mademoiselle) by givenchy
  • cdsmiler wrote: »
    Ooooo anyone know if you can buy these online anywhere?

Just google world class fragrances, its a placed called milton-lloyd
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Wow, thanks everyone who has posted these. I think this is moneysaving at its very best! I haven't bought any perfume at all for ages ( I've been having the odd spray from the testers!! )so I think I'll be heading into Next and M&S to see what I can find!:jAlso good for Christmas prezzie hunting.
    £10 a day extra in May '18[B]£35/310[
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 £500/£2500 = 20%
    You can find my diary here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5189836:beer:
  • PrimaDonna wrote: »
    I love Next Gold EDT too and bought it because it smells similar to Cinema by Yves Saint Laurent.

Hope this helps x

Thank you! Just had a look online and the bottle is very similar too :)

Might have a look for a cheap bottle!
  • I found some really good smell alikes from Perfume Parlour, they're really long lasting and good value, I came accross them from reading another MSE thread :money:
  • Just had my Perfume Parlour delivery (just google 'perfume parlour' for website) ....did the £10 for 3 bottles offer...they are great, have loads of scents to choose from and smell just like the real deal so will definitely be buying from there again :)
  • Thanks for the suggestions, I bought rock couture from next after spraying the tester, 10 mins later it smelt more like Angel to me than viktor and rolf flowerbomb, I don't like Angel so I went back with it and luckily she changed it for me and I got just pink which is lovely.
    Great thread btw
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure